Robby loves it too, but that's no great achievement. Robby would eat his own socks if we put ketsup out for him to dip them in. Still, he's adoreable so here's a picture:
So what IS this magical mystery food, you are no doubt asking. Well, I call them chicken roll-ups for the kids, but they are basically just wraps. Here's all I do:
1 tortilla
2 slices american cheese
2 pieces chicken sandwich meat
a piece of lettuce
some ranch dressing
2 slices american cheese
2 pieces chicken sandwich meat
a piece of lettuce
some ranch dressing
Spread the ranch on the tortilla, then layer the lettuce, meat, and cheese in the middle. Roll up, insert 4-6 toothpicks, and slice off into 1-2" rounds.

2 comments:
I was just thinking, Kate's blog hasn't been updated in forever. Then I realized, she made her blog private AWHILE ago. I sure wish there was a way for google reader to work with private blogs. Anyways, I've got a lot of Norton family catching up to do!
Are you ready for the "Deceptively Delicious" cookbook yet? I was thinking of Megan when I bought it.
Post a Comment