I went to the basement today to pull out some boxes of clothes for next season, and I ran across this barbecue grill toy that we bought off craigslist like 2 1/2 years ago. I brought it up, and Megan has been playing with it all day. And of course, she and Robby have been fighting over it. Well, more like he wants to stand and lean on it and grab things, and Megan wants him to not do that. Also in the basement was Robby's halloween costume for this year. I had thought it would be way too big for him (I thought it was size 18 months), but now I'm thinking it might be too small by the time Halloween rolls around! It will be close! So I thought I'd better take some pictures, even if it does spoil it for Halloween. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment