generated by sloganizer.net

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The absolute nerve!

I decided to leave my hair "natural" today, and let it just dry wavy.  Megan is always concerned if my hair is dry or not, so she asked me this afternoon, "Is your hair dry, mommy?"  I said, yep! And she kind of looked at my head disapprovingly and said, "it is all tangly," grabbing a chunk of hair between her thumb and forefinger.  Then I explained to her that it is called, "wavy," and that is how I decided to do my hair today.  Then I asked her if she liked it.  She just said, "sure" in a very noncommittal way.   
Then about an hour later, she comes up to me and softly runs her hands through my hair and very sweetly says, "I love your hair, mommy."  Awww, so sweet right?  So I gave her a hug and said, "Thank you, Megan!"  As I'm hugging her she pulled back and got a big grin on her face and said, "Just kidding."  
What a little stinker!

No comments: